Looking for iPhone App Development On Windows information? There are ways on how you can develop an app for your iPhone on windows. And let me just say that there is no real iOS SDK Windows edition and there are no official options in there despite what some vendors might tell you. I suggest you stay away from vendors who are posting false information suggesting that their product is an official window iPhone developer SDK.
- Flash CS5- As of now, this is the most complete solution out in the market. This allows you to compile apps on the windows platform. You can use flash because of Apple’s latest policy, it performs well, but it is still having problems with high performance games and paper vision.
- Airplay SDK- This SDK allows you to create games and sign your apps on a Windows PC. A lot of apps today are made by this solution.
- Unity 3D- This solution is a game development and editor. This solution works on both Mac and Windows but you must compile/test your apps on Mac.
- Stonetrip S3D- this is a game development engine and editor using LUA which runs within windows. Like Unity 3D, you must test/run your apps on Mac.
- Dragonfire SDK- This alternative lets you develop apps using their SDK on windows. But you must upload your code to their website so they can compile it for you.
You will learn all about the different ways on how you can develop apps on window after reading this guide.
This guide will teach you all about the different ways on how you could develop apps using windows. This will help you manage your iPhone even though you don’t own your own Mac System. Although most of the solutions still require Mac to compile the app that you made, there is also some solution that only uses windows in order for you to develop an app.
Why don’t you take a quick look at this guide and see if the process works for you? Visit: iPhone App Development on Windows Guide
To sum it all up, Flash CS5, Airplay SDK, Unity 3D, Stonetrip S3D, Appccelerator Titanium, Genuitec MobiOne and Dragonfire SDK are the best and the most popular solutions out in the market today. These solutions use Windows and Mac systems, but most of them can be used using windows only.
Do you want to create an app for your iPhone using Windows? Visit: iPhone Application Development on Windows