Want to Develop iPhone Apps on Windows? If you own an iPhone but you do not have your own Mac, you will think that you will not be able to develop your own iPhone app. But there are ways on how you could develop your own iPhone app with the help of some third party program out there.
There are a lot of this kind of programs out in the internet but included here are the most effective ones that you can use in order for you develop your own iPhone app without you buying an expensive piece of equipment, and that is the Mac. You can do your app development using your pc with a windows operating system.
You can do this app development on a windows operating system with the help of this few tips.
- Stonestrip S3D- This solution runs on windows and uses LUA to develop games. But you must test your finished product on a Mac.
- Flash CS5- This is considered the most complete solution out there today. This lets you compile apps on a windows operating system. Although you can use flash to make your app, this is still having problems with high performance games and paper vision.
- Unity SDK- This is a game development and editor solution that also runs on windows but the checking and testing must be done on a Mac.
- Airplay SDK- Also runs on a windows environment, this solution has helped a lot of developers in developing their own games apps for the iPhone.
- Dragonfire SDK- This lets you develop your app on a windows operating system environment although; the codes must be uploaded to their website in order for them to compile it for you.
Tips for someone who wants to learn on how to develop ann app using windows. Visit: Develop iPhone Apps on Windows Guide
If you think that you can only develop an iPhone app using a Mac system, then you are wrong. There are numerous ways to develop iPhone app using a windows interface. And with this guide, you will be able to understand more on how to use this kind of solutions in creating your own app. Although it is also wise to just hire an experienced developer to make your app codes, it is also great if you can do your own iPhone app all by yourself.
So why don’t you start coming up with those ideas and create your very own iPhone app today? Visit: Develop iPhone Apps on Windows Guide
These six solutions can really help you even though you do not have or own a Mac Sytem. These are handpicked out of hundreds of other solutions out there in the internet. Although this solution uses windows interface, there are other solutions in here that still needs Mac, especially the ones that can only test their codes on a Mac System.
Do you want to develop and iPhone app on the road? Visit: Developing iPhone Apps on Windows